Monday, November 3, 2008

Caffeine please!

I have not done many personal posts on here. It has mostly been photography sessions which I love, but I realized I should probably share a little more of me with the photos as well.

Having seven nieces and nephews to love on makes every moment with them exciting! Last night was no exception.

My sister invited me to go out to dinner last night with her and her family and I gladly accepted. I do not get to spend nearly enough time with them and the sad thing is they live about a street away from me. We got to the restaurant and got settled in the booth. The waitress came over to take our drink order. My sister ordered some lemonade, I ordered some water, my seven year old niece Samantha ordered some chocolate milk... then came my three year old niece Miranda's turn to order. Without thinking twice she said, "I will have some caffeine!" That's right, she ordered a cup of caffeine. My sister does not allow her kids to have caffeine and apparently the three year old is like every other person in the world... she wants what she cannot have :)

Photobucket
Miranda in all her glory at her dance recital :)

Photobucket
last Christmas

Photobucket
most of my nieces and nephews, minus two

2 comments:

cassandra-m said...

Oh my goodness...what cute nieces & nephews. I bet you do not SPOIL them at all...ha.ha. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that Miranda order some "caffeine"! I almost feel off my stool laughing. Kids say the most amazing things. Next time I go to get my iced coffee, I think I'll order it Miranda's way. She may have started a trend without knowing it. ha ha. have a blessed day.

Bethany Murphy said...

HAHAHA thank you so much and yes! I think it may be a good trend :)