Saturday, November 1, 2008

Jonathan and Debbie ~ Day after

I had sooo much fun with Jonathan and Debbie last week! Tim and I went out to shoot their day after session and it was such a nice day. I am overly blessed to do what I do and to have the friends I have and they are no exception! We headed out to Seaport Village in San Diego to start the day out. Come to find out Jonathan had surprised Debbie by getting them a night at The Ivy hotel, talk about romantic! So of course we had to head over there and take some pictures there as well!

Jonathan and Debbie, we had such a wonderful time with you guys. I am so happy that I had the chance to spend some time with you! We will have to do it again soon :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
He even had chocolate covered strawberries and champaign waiting for her when they got to the room!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I know I said it before, but I will say it again... they are simply stunning!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Stacy Cross said...

Looks like a ton of fun! I love the pics with the skyline in the back - lovely!!

cassandra-m said...

I don't even know where to begin with all my compliments. WOW WOW WOW! I love the variety of places you shot. They're a beautiful couple. I love how you've captured their fun side and also the sexy side. You definitely can feel the love in your pics. The light in the last photos is so yummmy. GREAT JOB GIRL!