Friday, November 14, 2008

Josh and Kelly ~ Day after

I started blogging a short while after Josh and Kelly got married and am thinking now that I need to go back and add their wedding pictures here! They had an amazing wedding in Newport Beach, CA and I was so happy to be a part of it!

I absolutely adore Kelly! We clicked from the moment we met and over the past year have become really close. She is gorgeous on the inside and out and everything about her screams BEAUTIFUL!!! I am so thankful that I have her as a friend and for the fun coffee dates we have :) I did not actually meet Josh until their wedding, but he walked right up to me and introduced himself and was so genuinely nice and welcoming. He is so much fun to be around!

We went out to La Jolla and decided after about 5 months of being married, we should really get to their day after photos! Kelly and I had it planned for months, but we took forever actually picking out a day! I think when you see these you will know why I love what I do! Talk about model couple! Thank you guys for allowing me to shoot you :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I saw the heart and could not resist!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Probably my favorite of the day :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
She has the best smile :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
They are SO funny... totally cracked me up!

Photobucket


I have to add one more... I always say how creative Tim is and how much credit I have to give him... well this is why :) The first picture is a result of this along with alot of others! Tim you are the best, thanks :)

Photobucket

2 comments:

cassandra-m said...

freakin AWESOME! WOW WOW! I love these, I have soooo many favorites. I would fill my album with every photo in this shoot. GREAT day-after session. simply beautiful.

Stacy Cross said...

LOVE that first shot SO much! These are wonderful - great job!