Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Adalyn's 1st birthday

Well I decided it is about time I blogged this session. Adalyn is just about to turn two :) I was not blogging yet when I did this session, but this family means so much to me and they are soo adorable, that I could not resist putting them up! I am seriously so blessed to know the Mathis family! They are so incredible and loving, oh and absolutely a BLAST to hang out with!

Thank you guys for allowing me in your lives, I am so blessed to be called your friend. You two are amazing and your family is absolutely beautiful! I cannot wait for all the fun times to come :) I love you

Photobucket
It is not every day you see a real life doll!

Photobucket

Photobucket
This cracks me up... she is totally like... "not now dad, there are people watching"

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
at this point she decided if she told me bye and waved to me, I would leave and the session would be over :)

Photobucket
she found the water early on and from that point, she wanted nothing else but that

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Here is her daddy teaching her how to blow the dandelion

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I had to put this picture up because of how much it makes me laugh... she had a snot accident and I cannot help but crack up at her dad's reaction! That was pretty much the cherry on top and the session was over :)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Adalyn happy to be done... straight back to the water...

No comments: