Friday, January 2, 2009

Did I mention that I like to read?

I am not sure if I have ever mentioned before that I like to read, but I do... ALOT! I have a slight obsession with it actually and once I pick up a good book, I usually finish it within that day or very soon after. I have to say that my favorite author is Robin Jones Gunn and if you have never checked her out... please do if you want some great new books! Anyway, I ran out of all the books I had to read and was wanting some new books. I got some for Christmas which totally excited me! Then today I got home and walked in my room and oh the excitement when I saw this...

Photobucket

My sister is awesome! She lives in another state, so it stinks to have her so far away. She sent me some books and a gift card for me to buy more... OH MAN... I cannot wait to start a new series!!! I hear that Karen Kingsbury is a great writer, so I am very excited! It should last me a month or two :)

Thanks JJ :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh all those books are amazing! I have read them all and the Robin Jones Gunn series... Love her too! My new favorite author that I just can't seem to get enough of and I read all of her books that are out.. is Kristin Billerbeck! She is laugh out loud funny and awesome... Try some of her books... :) ~ Robyn

Bethany said...

OOOHH thanks! I totally will :)