Thursday, January 1, 2009

Here is to 2009 :)

I have been so bad at staying up to date lately! I can't believe how fast time is going by. This past year has been such a wonderful year and it seems like only yesterday that we were ringing in 2008... but it was 2009 instead, crazy. I am so excited to see what God has in store for this coming year! I have some goals that I have set and look forward to seeing what happens. I am so amazingly blessed and want to say thank you to everyone who has been a part my life. I love you all so much and I pray that God blesses you all beyond your wildest dreams :)

What is a blog post without some fun photos? We got the most snow we have had since probably before I was born, so of course I have to share some photos from it. I also have some from the holiday season that I will be posting this next week as well. For now enjoy the snow :)

Photobucket
Tim and my dad having some fun out in the snow :)

Photobucket

Photobucket
That's my guy...flip flops and all!

Photobucket
So much fun!!!

On that note... one last thing, Happy Birthday my Pea :)

No comments: